Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get blamed for Tier 2's lack to pay attention day!!!





So I come in today, and I get an email from the boss asking why I kept some cases longer than I should have. Well that would be because I posted the questions in our WORK CHAT ROOM that tier two is supposed to be paying attention to. Its not like tier 2 could have looked at the IRC and just answered a simple question, nooo that would be too easy. Instead, they like to wait three days before they even attempt to answer my question. And yes, I could pick up the phone and call them, but I thought they were supposed to keep an eye on their chat. Guess I was wrong.


So whats your pet peeve in the office? Have you gotten in trouble lately?



1 comment:

  1. If you get no answer in irc within 20 minutes you should have called or escallated the case but I guess that really doesn't matter now.

    David S from Tier 2 Apac support

    ReplyDelete